Although Play On Sports will always endeavour to maintain the highest standard of duty of care to our clients, please be aware that everybody still plays at their own risk and Play On Sports will not be liable for any injury sustained while playing. Sports injuries can happen at any moment so if you are unsure, do not play. It is for the responsibility of the 'Organiser' of the event or fixture to inform participants of this.
We are a licensed premises. No one is permitted to sell or distribute food or drink on our premises. Social Bookings
1) The booker/organiser has 24 hours from the time the booking was made to cancel and be entitled to a full refund. If we do not hear from you we will presume you agree to our terms and conditions.
2) Once the court(s) has been booked for more than 24hrs it is non-refundable.
a) If subsequently you cannot fulfil your booking Play On Sports will attempt to re-sell your booking to another customer for you.
b) If it is re-sold we will then move your booking to another day where there is availibility or credit your Play On Sports account to use in the future.
d) If your booking is not re-sold the court is still chargeable and will be available for you to use on that occasion.
2) If you cannot make your booking due to transport, weather conditions or for any other reason, Play On Sports is not obliged to refund or re-schedule your booking unless Play On Sports is closed for business.
3) We do not issue cash/card refunds,except in point 1.
1) A league is 10 games long (unless otherwise stated). Once a league is scheduled the fixtures are set. If your team cannot make it on any given occasion you must give us at least one weeks notice and we will try and re-schedule the fixture for you. This is not a guarantee that it can be done, but a promise of our best efforts. If a game cannot be re-scheduled we can also assist and try to get extra players for your game.
2) Forefit Fees - If your team does not show up for a league game or you cannot fulfil the minimum player requirements you will liable for the game fees for both teams for that particular game fixture.
3) Game Payments - All payments must be made in advance of the commencement of your game. If your team does not settle the full game fee and any other outstanding arrears on the day there will be a £10.00 administration added to your teams account. 4) If you cannot make your game due to transport, weather conditions or for any other reason, Play On Sports is not obliged to refund or re-schedule your game unless Play On Sports is closed for business.
Note: Play On Sports will retain bank card details unless instructed otherwise. Alternatively the League Bond (see Prices) can be retained in the form of cash or cheque which will be refunded at the end of the season or rolled over. Play On Sports reserves the right to draw down, without notification any arreas that your team may owe to Play On Sports for any unpaid or forefitted fixtures. We will always endevour to discuss arreas with you before we take any action.